As you have learned by now . . . we as a network value truth and being honest . . . even if it hurts. So . . . we need to tell you a few things about the above ebook.
> You will read it, enjoy it and you'll think you learned some good things from it.
> You will most likely say "I think I understood what was being shared."
> . . . BUT . . . the e-book will have failed you . . . and for that we are very sorry. What do we mean by failed you?
Success would look like this:
1. You would be humbled and realize what a very poor student you are.
2. You would share with your ARRT Mentor and 2 ARRT Buddies how bad of a student you are.
3. You would go back through the book again and this time, really pay attention and take notes and create your own quiz to test yourself to make sure you understood AND you internalized everything which was said.
4. You have all your friends and family asking you . . . "What's wrong? You're different!"
5. You would be asking if there was a workbook you could buy to help you become a better student.
So . . . are we right? Did all five of the above things not happen to you then?